Welcome coimbatoreevents.in Inc. ("coimbatoreEvents" or "us" or "we").The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The website page content is for your general information and use only.Content can change anytime without notice.
- You use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we won't liable to your act. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website makes no representations or no warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Grabbing or Crawling or Scraping content posted on coimbatoreevents.in web portal is strictly prohibited and Extreme action Should be taken against such activities.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Indian civil laws.
- Ads appearing on our site may be delivered to Users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non personal identification information about you or others who use your computer.
- This website design, layout, look, appearance and graphics reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
When you are logged in our website using Facebook, we are allow to access certain information from your profile for need to access extended website. For example, coimbatoreevents.in may access and store some/all of the following information, as allowed by you and your preferences:
- Your e-mail for making and unique login purpose
- Your first and last name
- Your gender , Date of Birth and Location
- Your profile picture or its URL
- Your user ID number, which is linked to publicly available information.
- Your event, while you wish to post on our site, its happen with your permission.
coimbatoreevents.in accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cheque/DD, Bank Transfer and Direct Bank Deposits.Who You Are Buying From
coimbatoreevents.in acts as the agent to those who are promoting the events for which you purchase tickets ("Event Organizer"). When you purchase a ticket for an event, coimbatoreevents.in will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for the organizer.Pricing and Availability
coimbatoreevents.in sells tickets on behalf of Event organizers and does not control the inventory or its availability.Amount of Tickets Per Customer or "Ticket Limits"
When purchasing tickets on coimbatoreevents.in you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event.Order Confirmation
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. coimbatoreevents.in will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.Refunds and Exchanges
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details. coimbatoreevents.in prohibits exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.Billing Information Verification
Some Orders will be processed only after a billing address, and other billing information, has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a ticket order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, coimbatoreevents.in customer service will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If coimbatoreevents.in is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, coimbatoreevents.in may cancel your order and may sell your tickets to another customer.Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then coimbatoreevents.in will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site.Cancelled/Postponed Events
Occasionally, events are canceled or postponed by the promoter. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer.Support
If you need help regarding your order or any other issue, the best in the company is available. We guarantee a response time of one working day and you can reach our customer service department at email@example.com